DONATE to SJC
Sustainable JC thanks you in advance for whatever level of financial donation you can afford to contribute towards our efforts. At the core of our activities are Educational Outreach and advancing as many Innovative Demonstration Projects as possible. And while we will highlight specific efforts like SJC’s Rain Gardens +ART Campaign or other campaigns (JC STREET TREES coming Dec 2015, stay tuned!) that you can donate to, we also incur direct operating costs to deliver the array of community programming we’ve designed. That's where you come in !
We really appreciate general contributions to our operating fund, used to advance the agenda highlighted on our Charter, and we promise to use those monies wisely. You can write to us here if you wish to discuss where you would like us to apply your donation dollars.
If you have an interest in supporting SJC through an in-kind sponsorship, we can really use media partnerships, host sites for our events, advisory services and a variety of other forms of gifting ! Please feel free to reach us with your ideas. Sponsor Benefits will be similar to those shown below.
Consider Sponsoring SJC's Projects
If you have a specific interest in supporting one of SJC's Projects. please note that there are a variety of ways to do that, with each of these Projects having different needs. Please feel free to reach us for more details on our Projects. Sponsor Benefits will be similar to those shown below.
A word about our community partnership fundraising campaigns -
We're really excited about our micro-finance collaboration with ioby.org, which is why we’ve launched SJC’s Rain Gardens +ART, JC Bike Racks, and PS #5 Stormwater Capture Campaigns, using their platform. This neighborhood project funding platform can help to leverage Sponsorship Support with a MATCH Challenge that can double your charitable donations! More about this crowd resourcing model here.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available for SJC Green Drinks +ART Event Series !
Green Drinks +ART is an ongoing social and business networking event for the community. The event takes place every 3rd Thursday of the month, at an under served Jersey City neighborhood location. Great food, music, spoken word and other artistic talent is braided together with community info-sharing, sustainable lifestyle demos and marketplace updates. For this month's details, please visit our Meetup calendar of events.
Sponsorship Tiers & Benefits:
Small Business Partner Package $100 investment gives you:
- Social Media Channel Partner Announcement
- Facebook Sponsor Gallery
- Pitch :60 @ SJC GD +ART event
- Logo placement on our website
Community Partner Package $500 investment gives you:
- Your logo will appear on our next event’s collateral including banners and postcards.
- Logo placement on our website
- Press Release announcement
- Social Media announcements on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Enterprise Partner Package $1,000 investment gives you:
- Inclusion in the Facebook Sponsor Gallery
- Inclusion on SJC Green Map
- Inclusion on all event collateral throughout the year
- The opportunity to pitch your company at a Green Drinks event or at one of our Monthly Meetings
- Differentiation on the SJC website from other ‘Partner’ sponsors. – logo in the site header.
- Opportunity to contribute blog content to SJC that can be broadcast through our social media channels
- Inclusion in the ‘What’s My SJC?’ College student orientation package.
Note: we may change and / or add other opportunities to this list as they arise, hoping to give our Sponsors the greatest amount of exposure as possible. Please reach us with any questions.